PRIVACY OF CHILDREN
Our Services are not intended for children. Children under the age of 18 are not allowed to use our Services, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a user is under age 18, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user’s account. Please contact us by email@example.com if you have concerns regarding the potential collection of your child’s information.
What is personal information?
What personal information is collected?
Information You Give Us. When you contact us, create an account on the Site, utilize our Services, make a purchase or register to receive alerts or other information via email, text or instant message, we may collect your name, age, address, email address, phone number, payment information as well as other information that you directly give us.
Information Automatically Collected. We and our third-party partners may automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we may log your device operating system type, browser type, IP address, geolocation information, referring website from which you accessed the Site, pages you viewed on the Site, how long you spent on a page on the Site, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site. We may collect device information about your mobile device that you use to access the Site.
How do we use your information?
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Maintain and improve the Site and Services, functionality and overall user experience;
- Verify customer information, process your payment and deliver our Products and Services to you;
- Better cater and market to our customers, as well as learn about purchasing habits;
- Respond to your customer service requests, comments and questions;
- Send periodic emails regarding our products and Services;
- Follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries);
- Communicate about our partners’ products and services;
- Detect security incidents; protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for such activity;
- Troubleshoot technical difficulties and errors;
- Link or combine user information with other personal information;
- As permitted or required by applicable law or regulatory requirements; and
- For any additional purposes for which we have obtained your consent.
How do we share your personal information?
We may share your personal information for the following purposes:
- If you opt-in to receiving our marketing materials. For example, we may share personal information with third-party partners and others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- With vendors, service providers, contractors and agents in connection with the performance of Services on our behalf.
- As part of a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or other transaction in which we sell all or part of our assets.
- If we believe it is necessary in order to detect, investigate, prevent or take action against illegal activities, fraud or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property or personal safety of any person. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers or any person.
- To comply with laws or as permitted by laws.
- To respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- To establish, protect or exercise the rights of the Company, our agents, customers and others or to defend against legal claims or demands. This includes enforcing our agreements, policies and Terms of Service.
- For our legitimate business purposes, to the extent permitted by law.
We may share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Other companies and brands owned or controlled by the Company including our subsidiaries.
- Our service providers.
- Our employees, contractors, consultants, affiliates and other parties who require such information to assist us with managing our relationship with you, including trusted third parties that provide services, including services to process your payments, to us or on our behalf. For example, we may share your personal information from time to time with our third-party information technology, data processing, and call center service providers so that we may operate our business. Finally, we may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
- Understand and save users’ preferences for future visits; and
- Compile aggregate data about Site traffic and Site interactions in order to offer better Site experiences and tools in the future.
We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your device warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Because each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s “Help Menu” to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your Site experience more efficient may not function properly or otherwise be available to you.
Third-party information collection
Our Site may offer links to other websites operated by third parties for your convenience. Such third-party sites may have information, policies and practices different from our Site. We do not control and are not responsible for the privacy policies, practices and/or content of such third-party sites. Please contact such third-party sites directly for information regarding such websites.
Security and Protection of Your Personal Data
We take the security of your personal information seriously and use reasonable technical, administrative and physical measures to protect it from loss, theft, alteration or misuse. However, please be advised that even the best security measures cannot fully eliminate all risks. We cannot guarantee that only authorized persons will view your information. We are not responsible for third-party circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures.
We are dedicated to protecting all personal information as is necessary. However, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your personal information by keeping your password confidential. You should change your password immediately if you believe someone has gained unauthorized access to it or your account. If you learn of any incident involving the loss of or unauthorized access to or disclosure of personal information that is in our custody, you should notify us immediately.
Changes to this Policy
Updating your Personal Information
It is important that the information contained in our records is both accurate and current. If your personal information happens to change during our relationship, please keep us informed of such changes.
In some circumstances we may not agree with your request to change your personal information and will instead append an alternative text to the record in question
Do Not Track Signals
Your California Privacy Rights
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Your European Privacy Rights
If you are a data subject in Europe, you have the right to access, rectify or erase any personal data we have collected about you through the Services. You also have the right to data portability and the right to restrict or object to our processing of personal data we have collected about you through the Services. In addition, you have the right to ask us not to process your personal data (or provide it to third parties to process) for marketing purposes or purposes materially different than for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you. You may withdraw your consent at any time for any data processing we do based on consent you have provided to us.
If you have any issues with our compliance, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a European supervisory authority.
Terms of Service
REDWOOD WELLNESS, LLC
322 Culver Blvd., #323
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Effective Date: September 4, 2019.